There are life events that everyone experiences at one time or another. When one or more of those events happen in our clients’ lives, we often want to share a note to offer congratulations, encouragement or a simple word of support. But expressing the right sentiments to clients can be a difficult thing to do for many brokers.
This series of ten letters is carefully designed to deliver the perfect sentimental expression for nearly all of life’s occasions – from the wonderful celebration of a wedding or birth to the inevitable loss of a loved one. The words are personal and warm, yet appropriate for formal and informal business relationships.
With the Sentiment Series, every client is bound to appreciate your thoughtfulness.
- Get Well – Here’s a great letter that will brighten someone’s day during an illness or injury. It’s also a lovely way to let a client know you’re there if they need you.
- Sympathy – This warm note is a perfect way to express condolences to client. Let them know they are in your thoughts and prayers when they experience the loss of a loved one.
- Encouragement – There are times when we are all at a loss for when a client is experiencing a difficult time in life. This letter is sure to convey thoughtful sentiments and lend a little cheer.
- Birthday – Everyone loves a birthday greeting! Clients of all ages will love receiving this warm note when you remember their special day.
- Engagement – Share your excitement and congratulate the newly engaged couple on their happy news!
- Wedding – Congratulations are definitely in order here! Recognize your client’s achievements and tell them how happy you are for their good fortune.
- Job Promotion – Congratulations are definitely in order here! Recognize your client’s achievements and tell them how happy you are for their good fortune.
- New Job – It’s a tough job market out there! When a client lands a new job, it’s time for a congratulatory letter that sends them off to a new venture with the best of wishes!
- Graduation – Every new graduate will appreciate hearing, “Well done!” This note is a sincere expression of congratulations.
- Birth Or Adoption – Share the joy of a new family member, whether by birth or adoption, with this thoughtful note. It’s an ideal way to say “Welcome to the world!”