Professional Mortgage Marketing Letters
Discover the best collection of professional mortgage letters available!
Our collection of award-winning letters will help you quickly generate more new business, more satisfied clients, and more referrals – GUARANTEED!
You Receive 160 Letters Organized in these Categories:
- Introduction Letters
- General Prospecting Letters
- New Broker Announcement Letters
- Finance Your New Home Prospecting Letters
- Refinance Your Home Prospecting Letters
- Referral Letters
- Referral Letters From Other Professionals
- Appointment Letters
- Thank You Letters
- Sentiment Letters
- Maintenance Letters (General Series 1)
- Maintenance Letters (General Series 2)
- Maintenance Letters (Green Living)
- Holiday Letters
GENERAL PROSPECTING LETTERS
Prospecting is more than just sending out a feeler to a potential client—it’s about extending yourself to that client in a way that perfectly illustrates your dedication to his cause, as well as demonstrating your motivation to providing him with excellent service. These letters are the tools you need to start prospecting effectively, and will enable you to expand your client base in a professional and impressive manner.
- Chamber Of Commerce Contact – Informs the recipient that you’ve learned from the Chamber of Commerce that he/she is interested in moving to the community. Establishes you as a friendly and knowledgeable broker who can help with his/her relocation.
- Get Rid Of High Interest Debt – Generate new customers by explaining the benefits of debt consolidation. Home owners may not be aware of the options you can offer that will save thousands of dollars annually.
- Reverse Mortgage Benefits – Seniors can now look forward to a better retirement thanks to the FHA’s Reverse Mortgage Program. Explain the benefits and answer the questions. Potential customers on a fixed income will be interested in learning about their options.
- Stop Foreclosure – Urgency and action are carefully relayed in this correspondence that bares the facts. Foreclosures can be avoided if you provide the solution. No one wants to lose their home, and they shouldn’t have to if you can show them how to use their equity to set things back on track.
New Broker Announcement Letters
It’s time to let others know there’s a new broker in town. When you’re introducing yourself, you want to display enthusiasm while making clear that you have all the tools needed to perform at the highest of levels. These letters introduce you in way that instills confidence in the prospect that enlisting your services will allow them to achieve the best possible results. With letters individually tailored to every situation, you’ll be certain to find just the letter you need to begin building your client base right away.
- New Broker Announcement (General) 1 – It’s official: you’re a licensed broker and it’s time to share the news! Introduces you to the recipient and includes your contact information.
- New Broker Announcement (General) 2 – Explains that you’ve joined a new firm and that you’re thrilled to have the opportunity to offer your services. Establishes you as a broker with expertise.
- New Broker Announcement (General) 3 – Advises the prospect that you are a dynamic new broker with all the knowledge and skills to get them the results they want.
- New Broker Announcement (General) 4 – Announces with great pleasure your affiliation with [COMPANY NAME] as their newest broker.
- New Broker Announcement (Warm Market) 1– Announces to friends, family, neighbors and acquaintances that you are now a licensed broker, and lets them know that they can feel confident placing their trust in you.
- New Broker Announcement (Warm Market) 2– Informs your warm market that you’re now fully licensed in your new profession and ready to begin providing the pinnacle of service to your clients.
- Moving To A New Firm – Informs client of your move to a new firm and provides him/her with all of your new contact information. Demonstrates your desire to maintain contact with the client and your ongoing commitment to providing excellent service.
Finance Your New Home Prospecting Letters
These persuasive letters have been created to effectively discuss the benefits that a mortgage can bring—including the incredible savings your client can accrue—as well as illustrating the wide range of financing options available.
- Act Now To Get The Best Terms With The Best Prices – Informs the prospect that home prices may never be this low again, and you can get them the best possible loan if they want to take advantage of this buyer’s bonanza.
- Don’t Get Shut Out Of The Buyer’s Market – Home prices are low but getting a loan can be tough. Let the prospect know you are uniquely qualified to get loans for first time buyers, people with mixed credit history, or the self-employed even in today’s difficult loan market.
- Getting The Right Rates – Did you know that renting is usually more expensive than buying? Why throw your money away every month when you could be accruing equity in your property and putting your hard-earned dollars to good use? And get this: a mortgage payment is generally lower than a home or apartment monthly rental charge!
- Investing In Your Future – The purchase of a new home is much more than the accumulation of property—it is an investment in your future. Financing a home doesn’t have to be a complicated procedure, if you have the right professional to guide you through the process.
- Laying The Foundation For Success – There’s no time like the present, so let’s get together and discuss your financing options today. I’m here to help—and I’ll make sure that you’re always informed about your best options, and together, we can begin laying the foundations for a lifetime of success and prosperity!
- Take Advantage Of Today’s Rock Bottom Interest Rates – Interest rates have never been lower than they are now. Encourage prospects to let you find them the absolute best rates available for a new home purchase.
- The Perfect Program For You – There are many, many financing options available to you (fixed loans, adjustable, etc.)! Every family or individual has different needs, and you and I can work together to choose the best financing options for your particular situation.
- There’s No Time Like The Present – If an individual is considering a new home, today’s combination of prices and rates are ideal. Informs the prospect that your expertise can help them take advantage of the current market by qualifying them for the best type of loan for their specific situation.
- Your New Home Is An Investment – Make The Most Of It – Homeowners may view their home as their castle, but they also view it as a huge investment. Make them aware that they should treat it like any other investment and let an expert—you—maximize its value through the most favorable type of loan and terms.
Refinance Your Home Prospecting Letters
Refinancing is a big decision, and your client will need to feel well-informed and prepared before making the choice to do it. These letters will help you to connect with a potential prospect or existing client and to demonstrate the benefits that refinancing can bring. From straight talk about savings and interest to judging whether or not the time is right, these letters will do the work for you.
- Refinance Your Home Loan – Are you looking for a lower mortgage payment, and does your home have enough equity accrued to achieve this goal? If so, let’s talk together about how refinancing can best benefit you—and save you money!
- The Interest You Deserve – Did you know that once you’ve established yourself as a homeowner who makes timely mortgage payments, you are likely eligible to refinance and receive a lower interest rate—thereby decreasing the cost of your loan, as well as your mortgage payments? Let me help you!
- Let’s Talk About Savings – Refinancing involves a lot of numbers – but that doesn’t have to be intimidating to you—it’s MY job to crunch the numbers and to come up with the best refinancing options available to you. With me, you’ll get straight talk about your potential savings and sound advice as to your best options.
- Cash In Your Pocket – There’s no time like the present to refinance, and to reap the rewards of being a homeowner. Refinancing can put cash in your pocket—and I’ll help you get the most out of your money. Seize the day—and start putting the money you’ve earned to good use!
- You’ve Been Pre-Selected – Help a current homeowner find a better lender by letting them know that you have pre-selected them to receive a lower interest rate. This correspondence is sure to get a potential customer thinking as you present the benefits of a refinance solution. A strong call to action coupled with a sense of urgency is sure to get your phone ringing with great leads.
- Your Credit Score Has Improved – Be the first to congratulate someone who has worked hard to improve their credit rating and enhance your leads at the same time. This informative letter lets a homeowner know they can save thousands of dollars now that their credit score has improved.
- Your Adjustable Rate Is Set To Expire – Don’t let the opportunity of attracting a new client slip away! This letter lets your lead know you’ve done your homework and you have a solution that will benefit them for years to come. Adjustable rate mortgages are prime targets for refinancing.
- Free Account Analysis – Stop your current loans from shopping around by offering a one on one review of their account. Great customer service is one benefit you have over your competitors; be the first to offer the best financial advice.
A referral is one of the most valuable lead types for your mortgage business. Referral leads are more cost effective, convert at a higher rate and are less labor intensive. Yet, many businesses fail to ask their valued customers for referrals. Utilize these letters to solicit referrals from your customers and contacts, so that you can grow your business more effectively and efficiently.
- Request Referrals From Past Clients 1 – Request referrals from past clients to enhance your business’s bottom line.
- Request Referrals From Past Clients 2 – Reach out to your valuable list of previous clients to build a list of new possibilities!
- Request Referrals From Past Clients 3 – Expresses your appreciation in serving as their broker and would be honored to have the opportunity to offer services to their friends or colleagues.
- Request Referrals From Family And Friends – Leverage one of your business’s most valuable assets, your client base, and send this letter to request referrals.
- Request Referrals From An Acquaintance – Leverage networking contacts to build a referral based business!
- [CLIENT NAME] Suggested I Contact You – When another client or associate has referred you to a new individual, this letter establishes contact and lets them know who has recommended you. Establishes credibility and is an excellent method of first contact.
- [COMPANY NAME] Referred Us To You – Lets the client know that you’re aware of his choice to move to the area, and extends a friendly offer to assist with his relocation in whatever way he might need.
Referral Letters From Other Professionals
One of the most effective ways to build and maintain your client base is by establishing a strong referral network. Traditionally, this has been especially true when it comes to mortgage professionals. With referrals, you have clients guided to your phone or office, complete with a recommendation about the high quality of service you provide. Of course, building your referral network can prove easier to conceive than to execute. That’s where these referral prospecting letters come in. Each letter has been carefully crafted to convey the value of mutual referrals to your fellow professionals, along with the unique value you in particular can offer to someone in their respective field.
- Request Referrals From Apartment Managers – Informs apartment managers of the possibilities inherent in mutual referral and how such an arrangement can be advantageous to both parties.
- Request Referrals From Appraisers – Explains how a reciprocal referral system can lead to increased income for both parties.
- Request Referrals From CPAs – Explains to the CPA why a referral arrangement between the two of you adds up to more business, greater income, and improved client service for both parties.
- Request Referrals From Insurance Agents – Create professional synergies with insurance agents to create a powerful referral network.
- Request Referrals From Lawyers – Discusses how important referrals are between professionals, not only as a means of expanding clientele but with regards to improving client satisfaction, and illustrates how a referral system between attorneys and mortgage brokers can work to both parties’ advantage.
- Request Referrals From Other Professionals – Seeks a recommendation from another business professional and assures him that any clients he refers will receive the finest care and service possible.
- Request Referrals From Professionals You Refer – A way to compliment your local insurance agents, carpet cleaner, lawn service provider, etc. by letting them know that you refer them to your clients, and asking them to return the favor!
- Request Referrals From Property Managers – Details how the similarities between property managers and mortgage brokers create a useful synergy when it comes to referrals, and why you are the perfect agent to form a referral partnership with.
- Request Referrals From REALTORS® – Discusses how a mutual referral network between mortgage brokers and real estate professionals helps both parties improve their client base for a more prosperous and secure future.
- Request Referrals From Title Reps – Elaborates on the advantages of a strong system of referrals, and why a mortgage broker such as yourself makes the perfect referral partner for a title representative.
Scheduling the first appointment can be a difficult task if busy prospects feel yet another sales pitch is a waste of their valuable time. The following letters offer a different approach to getting that first appointment by prompting the prospects to consider their present mortgage.
These no-pressure appointment request letters present you as an mortgage educator. Each letter targets a specific type of prospect ranging from cold call contacts to the more intimate, and sometimes difficult, contacts of family and friends.
- Apologize For Being Late To Appointment – Sometimes events beyond your control cause you to be late for an appointment. Even though you apologized in person upon arrival, following up with a note of apology shows your professionalism and appreciation.
- Appointment Reminder – With everyone so busy and schedules so full, reminding a client or prospect of an upcoming appointment demonstrates professionalism and courtesy. Reminders are a great service and may prevent an embarrassing situation over a forgotten appointment.
- Cancel Appointment – Canceling appointments now and then is inevitable. Advising the client or prospect of the need to cancel should be done as soon as possible. While an apology is in order, the door should always be left open for future appointments.
- Follow Up After Appointment – Regardless the success of an appointment, a follow up is always in order. A good follow up may sway someone who is on the fence. A good follow up can confirm the new client has made a wise choice.
- Postpone Appointment – Although it is never a good idea to postpone a schedule appointment, occasionally the unavoidable happens. Notification of the postponement should be prompt, courteous, and apologetic.
- Request An Appointment Following A Cold Call – Cold call follow-ups are critical to a broker’s success. Use this easy-to-personalize follow up letter to request an appointment.
- Request An Appointment From A Referral – Contacting referrals should be done with care, professionalism, and acknowledgment of your relationship with the referring party.
- Request An Appointment From An Acquaintance – Contact acquaintances and offer your services as a mortgage educator without coming across as an aggressive mortgage salesperson.
- Request An Appointment From Family Or Friends – Requesting appointments with friends and family might have been uncomfortable but no longer with this request letter. An offer to educate opens doors.
Thank You Letters
Everyone appreciates the expression of gratitude, and this is particularly true in the mortgage business. Taking the time to thank a client is an excellent way to demonstrate the kind of caring and attentive mortgage professional that you truly are. These thank you letters will go a long way toward not only expressing your gratitude, but your professionalism and dedication as well.
- Thank You For The Compliment – When someone pays you or your business a compliment, reach out to let them know how much you appreciate it!
- Thank You For The Meeting 1 – Thanks the client for sharing his valuable time with you and tells him how much you enjoyed meeting with him. Expresses your deep enthusiasm toward working with him!
- Thank You For The Meeting 2 – Thanks the prospect for taking the time to meet with you, and reiterates the reasons you will be the ideal broker to deliver the results they seek.
- Thank You For The Referral 1 – Thanks the recipient for referring a new client and lets him know how much you enjoyed meeting with the individual that he referred. Assures him that the person he referred will receive your finest care and service.
- Thank You For The Referral 2 – Nothing is more valuable to your business than a referral! Send this letter out to acknowledge your receipt of the referral as positive reinforcement, in hopes that you will gain more in the near future.
- Thank You For The Referral 3 – Lets the recipient know how much you appreciate their referral, and assures them that you’ll go the extra mile for your new client.
- Thank You For Your Business 1 – After completing a sale with your client, this letter lets him know how much you appreciate his business and truly enjoyed working with him. Should he ever need assistance in the future, you will be more than happy to help!
- Thank You For Your Business 2 – Expresses your appreciation that the client chose you to help them accomplish their goals and offers your services for their future mortgage needs.
- Thank You For Your Hospitality – When a client provides you with hospitality, send this thank you note as a sign of your appreciation.
- Thank You For Your Inquiry 1– Expresses to the potential client that you know he has many brokers to choose from and that you are deeply appreciative of his interest in your services. Invites him to contact you to discuss his needs further.
- Thank You For Your Inquiry 2– Thanks the prospect for inquiring about your services, and explains why you are the ideal broker to help them achieve their goals.
- Thank You For Your Suggestion – Don’t just let a suggestion or piece of feedback go unnoticed, let the individual know that you have received it and that you appreciate their thoughts.
There are life events that everyone experiences at one time or another. When one or more of those events happen in our clients’ lives, we often want to share a note to offer congratulations, encouragement or a simple word of support. But expressing the right sentiments to clients can be a difficult thing to do for many brokers.
This series of ten letters is carefully designed to deliver the perfect sentimental expression for nearly all of life’s occasions – from the wonderful celebration of a wedding or birth to the inevitable loss of a loved one. The words are personal and warm, yet appropriate for formal and informal business relationships.
With the Sentiment Series, every client is bound to appreciate your thoughtfulness.
- Get Well – Here’s a great letter that will brighten someone’s day during an illness or injury. It’s also a lovely way to let a client know you’re there if they need you.
- Sympathy – This warm note is a perfect way to express condolences to client. Let them know they are in your thoughts and prayers when they experience the loss of a loved one.
- Encouragement – There are times when we are all at a loss for when a client is experiencing a difficult time in life. This letter is sure to convey thoughtful sentiments and lend a little cheer.
- Birthday – Everyone loves a birthday greeting! Clients of all ages will love receiving this warm note when you remember their special day.
- Engagement – Share your excitement and congratulate the newly engaged couple on their happy news!
- Wedding – Congratulations are definitely in order here! Recognize your client’s achievements and tell them how happy you are for their good fortune.
- Job Promotion – Congratulations are definitely in order here! Recognize your client’s achievements and tell them how happy you are for their good fortune.
- New Job – It’s a tough job market out there! When a client lands a new job, it’s time for a congratulatory letter that sends them off to a new venture with the best of wishes!
- Graduation – Every new graduate will appreciate hearing, “Well done!” This note is a sincere expression of congratulations.
- Birth Or Adoption – Share the joy of a new family member, whether by birth or adoption, with this thoughtful note. It’s an ideal way to say “Welcome to the world!”
Maintenance Letters (General Series 1)
These letters are designed to develop and maintain a lasting relationship with your former clients. This will demonstrate your dedication to excellent service and will keep you in the forefront of your clients’ minds when it’s time for them to make referrals!
These letters have been carefully crafted to allow you to maintain contact throughout an entire year. Topics are relevant to each month; you can begin sending letters at any time of year and can easily keep track of which letters you have already sent! In addition, this series includes a special bonus: a free introductory letter that will inform your clients of your appreciation!
General Maintenance Letters Series 1
- Introductory Letter – Introduction To Yearly Maintenance Series – Lets the client know that even though the sales process is complete, you’d like to stay in touch. Informs him that you’ll be sending a handy letter each month with helpful household tips!
- January – Handy Tips For The Do-It-Yourself Homeowner – Lets the client know that you’re thinking about him, and includes five practical and useful tips for do-it-yourself projects around the home.
- February – Five Fun Home Improvement Projects – Continues to maintain communication with your client while providing him with five quick and easy project ideas that he might find enjoyable and beneficial to the home.
- March – Get Ready For Spring Cleaning – Talks about how spring cleaning can actually be a fun task, and provides some helpful tips for the most enjoyable and efficient spring cleaning possible!
- April – Maintain Those Rain Gutters – The rainy season is coming, and this letter encourages your client to take care of his rain gutters before any problems can arise—and includes step-by-step instructions to do it!
- May – Five Ways To A Luxurious Lawn – Talks about the joys of a beautifully landscaped and manicured lawn, and how to get one! Includes five excellent tips gleaned from landscape professionals.
- June – Keeping Cool In The Summertime – In the hot summer months, everyone likes to stay cool, and this letter includes some valuable tips for keeping cool and saving money on your energy bill!
- July – Summer Home Care – Encourages the client to take advantage of his free time during the summer and to tackle a few fun projects that will beautify and increase the value of his home!
- August – Fun Summertime Activities For Homeowners – Includes a list of fun, kid-friendly activities that will enable the client to fully enjoy and show off his new home to friends and family!
- September – Getting Your Home Ready For Holiday Visitors – A few tips to help the homeowner get his home prepared ahead of time for upcoming holiday visits, leaving him more time to relax when it’s time for company to come!
- October – Are You Ready For Winter? – Offers advice in regard to preparing the home for the colder months to come, including checking the roof for repairs, cleaning the chimney and more!
- November – Energy-Saving Tips For The Colder Months – Tips include checking the insulation around doors and windows, programming the thermostat timer to get the most out of energy usage and more!
- December – Make Your Home Light, Bright & Cheerful – Includes five fun tips to brighten up the home and make it beautiful and cozy for the holidays! A fun and informative letter for your client.
Maintenance Letters (General Series 2)
- Did You Know….? – This letter is a lot of fun, yet still includes informative and useful information that your client will appreciate! Includes innovative uses for regular products, such as using olive oil to clean greasy hands!
- Do’s & Don’ts Of Watering Your Lawn – Handy tips to help the new homeowner achieve a lush, green lawn without spending all of his free time out in the yard!
- Easy Ways To Improve Curb Appeal – Your client will love these suggestions for improving the appearance—and value of his beautiful new home. Tips include landscape advice, lighting ideas and more!
- Helpful Hints For Indoor & Outdoor Plants – This letter offers 10 fantastic ideas that your client can use to keep all of his plants green and healthy! Even if he doesn’t have a green thumb, these tips are sure to come in handy.
- Homeowners Declaration Of Independence – First letter of a three-part series discussing the negative impact of clutter in your life. Begins talking about resisting the temptation to buy unnecessary items that will end up as clutter!
- Quick Tips For Painting Interiors – Painting can feel like an overwhelming project, but it doesn’t have to be so daunting! With the eight excellent tips included in this letter, your client will be able to address indoor painting like a pro!
- Safety Tips For The New Homeowner – Wishes the client a warm welcome in his new home, and includes seven handy tips that new homeowners are sure to appreciate—and to find very useful!
- Safety Tips For Your Home – It’s easy to overlook the simple things sometimes, and this letter addresses a few common oversights that could be dangerous. Your client will appreciate your thoughtfulness and concern.
- Ten Ways To Cut Your Energy Bill – Everyone likes to cut costs, and this letter includes 10 tried-and-true methods for decreasing energy costs. Your client will be pleased with these helpful and money-saving tips.
- Using Your Old Stuff To Create A New Room – Offers some inspiring suggestions for revamping the interior design of any room. Also lets the client know that he can find all of the tips in this series on your Web site!
- Winning The Clutter Wars Part 1: What’s Clutter? – Discusses the criteria for what actually comprises clutter. Gets the client in a mindset for thinking about disposing of his unwanted/unused items!
- Winning The Clutter Wars Part 2: Be Ruthless – Gives him a plan of action for addressing clutter, along with a manageable solution to sorting it out, saving the good stuff and disposing of the things he simply doesn’t need.
Maintenance Letters (Green Living)
- Buying Local And Organic – Reconnects you with a past client, and potential referral, while offering them some useful tips on the growing trend of buying local and organic.
- Clearing Your Clutter The Green Way – Reminds your past clients that you are always looking for information that may be of interest to them, and offers some very useful tips on making their home more organized and environmentally-friendly.
- Green Energy Sources – Thanks your past clients for their business and reminds them of your continued offer of service, while providing them with useful information on how switching to greener energy sources may increase their home’s value.
- Green Home Renovations – Expresses your continued value of past clients, and offers some very useful tips on making home renovations more earth-friendly.
- Green Landscaping Tips – Great letter to reconnect with past clients just as the moving season begins. Offers them your continued services, and some useful tips on green landscaping techniques.
- Green Living Decorating Tips – When it comes to green-living, décor decisions must be made that will get Mother Earth’s stamp of approval! This welcoming letter will give new homeowners creative ideas for integrating their lifestyle into their home’s style!
- Helpful Tips To Make Your Clothes Last Longer – Say a friendly hello to your clients with this friendly piece of correspondence. Written with an eco-friendly spin, readers will be pleased to learn of some ways they can make their clothes last longer.
- How To Make Your Garage More Environmentally Friendly – Touch base with your clients about the importance of keeping this forgotten room eco-friendly. Perfect for spring time!
- How To Save Energy Around The House – Homeowners will be delighted to receive this encouraging letter, outlining specific ways they can save energy around their home!
- Making Your Home Office Greener – A letter welcoming your client to their new home, and offering them ten great tips on making their home office more environmentally-friendly.
- Making Your Move More Green – Make that lasting connection with a new client by offering them some great tips on making their move a more earth-friendly experience.
- Quick Tips To Green Cleaning – This letter greets clients in a friendly manner and offers some to-the-point tips and tricks for banishing harsh chemicals from the home.
- Recycling Tips – Reach out to your clients with this upbeat, useful letter outlining some key tips for recycling.
- Reducing Your Energy Consumption Without Spending A Dime – Offers thanks to your former client for their business, and includes several useful tips for reducing their energy bill and living greener at the same time!
- Reducing Your Gas Consumption – Offers very topical and earth-friendly tips to your former clients on spending less money at the pumps, while reminding them they are clients whose business you value.
- Save Money By Slaying Energy Vampires – This savvy letter really shows your clients that you are looking out for their needs! Make sure you are the first one they call next time they have a mortgage question with this informative, personable letter outlining ways they can save money around their home. Everyone loves to save money!
- Ten Things You Can Do Today To Be Greener – Offers support in helping your clients live a greener life through some simple tips on making a difference, while thanking them for their business.
- Tips To Make Your Vehicle Last Longer – Show clients that you care more about just their business with this friendly letter outlining some tangible tips on how to make their vehicle last longer. Everyone needs to get somewhere, and these thoughtful suggestions give specific advice on vehicle maintenance—while driving home the fact that you are a knowledgeable, accessible real estate agent!
- Ways To Go Green In The Kitchen – The kitchen is the perfect place to start living green—and we don’t just mean eating your spinach! This friendly letter serves up a recipe for eco-friendly living in the kitchen. Your clients will love the healthy-living and healthy-earth tips—and might even ask for a second serving!
- Ways To Save Water Inside Your Home – Saving water is something that can be done a little bit at a time—for big results! New home-owners will be interested to learn some unique tips for saving water that they’ve likely never thought of before!
There’s no substitute for friendly and thoughtful correspondence, and the holidays offer an excellent opportunity to communicate with existing or potential clients! These specially crafted holiday letters will allow you to extend a courtesy to your clients or prospects while establishing or maintaining communication with them! It’s a fun and festive way to make the most out of the holiday seasons.
- New Years 1 – Includes fun and informative information about the traditional New Year’s song, “Auld Lange Syne,” and also lists the song’s complete lyrics! A great way to wish your client a Happy New Year.
- New Years 2 – Auld Lang Syne may be the tradition, but in this letter, the recipe included is anything but traditional! Say Happy New Year’s with a greeting that will wow everyone. The Chocolate Eggnog recipe is one of things every reveler should experience!
- New Years 3 – Wishes the client a Happy New Year and provides them with a different type of resolution list.
- Valentine’s Day 1 – Offers a reminder to do something special for your loved ones on Valentine’s Day, and includes a few creative suggestions for unique ways to show them that you care (as well as an awesome cookie recipe).
- Valentine’s Day 2 – One of the best expressions of Valentine’s Day sentiment is through cards, letters and of course, poetry. This letter includes three short favorites to clip and post or share. Even the hardest hearts won’t be able to resist these charmers. And they’re appropriate for everyone!
- Valentine’s Day 3 – Recounts the history of Valentine’s Day from pre-Christian Roman festivals to St Valentine and Chaucer, while offering the recipient a modern-day romantic recipe.
- St. Patrick’s Day 1 – This letter provides some fascinating historical facts about the real St. Patrick, as well as a delicious recipe for St. Patrick’s Day punch! Your clients will enjoy learning about the holiday, and will definitely enjoy the punch!
- St. Patrick’s Day 2 – A little luck o’ the Irish will put a smile on the face of the most serious clients. The recipe included for Shamrock Punch is a favorite of young and old leprechauns. And it’s so delicious; it’ll be gone before you can say Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- St. Patrick’s Day 3 – Wishes the recipient a Happy St Patrick’s Day, extolling the virtues of Ireland and including a recipe for a traditional Irish dish.
- Easter 1 – Shares a few interesting points about what Easter means to different people and points out that Easter, to most, signifies a time of new beginnings. Also includes a delicious recipe for glazed ham!
- Easter 2 – What would Easter be without the Easter egg? This letter provides some of the most amazing ways to to color those coveted eggs—naturally, safely and beautifully! The array of rainbow colors will delight you!
- Easter 3 – Wishes the recipient a happy Easter while providing them with a wonderful dish for their Sunday table.
- Mother’s Day 1 – This letter tells the charming story of the first Mother’s Day and includes a number of fantastic suggestions to help your client treat his mother to an extra special day!
- Mother’s Day 2 – Make Mom feel special by remembering her on her special day. This letter includes a handy gift guide that names the Top Ten favorite gifts of Mom’s throughout the ages and other thoughtful ideas that are often overlooked.
- Mother’s Day 3 – Discusses the meaning of Mother’s Day and the importance of mothers, while presenting the recipient with two wonderful poems for mothers.
- Father’s Day 1 – Filled with interesting fun facts, this letter relates the tale of the origins of Father’s Day, as well as providing several great ideas for making the day extra special for dear old dad.
- Father’s Day 2 – Dads are going to love this letter. It’s filled with heart-warming thoughts and a recipe for what most Dads do best … grill! The Firecracker Salmon dish is spicy, sweet and simple to make.
- Father’s Day 3 – Reflections on Father’s Day, accompanied by the recipe for a stirring meal any father is sure to enjoy.
- Labor Day 1 – This letter includes an interesting recounting of the history of Labor Day, including why we call it labor day when everyone has the day off! Encourages the client to enjoy the holiday and to get some much-deserved rest.
- Labor Day 2 – The last picnic of the season is a great occasion to whip up this delicious recipe for All American Apple Dumplings. They’re so good, you may want to make two batches – – one for home and one for the picnic!
- Labor Day 3 – Provides a great recipe for the holiday grill to help the recipient enjoy the rewards of their hard work.
- Independence Day 1 – While most Americans are pretty familiar with the story of Independence Day, this letter serves up some unknown and fascinating fun facts about the holiday!
- Independence Day 2 – What better way to celebrate the birthday of the good ole USA than with a summer gathering of family and friends? The crowd-pleasing potato salad recipe enclosed is perfect for a Fourth of July picnic or any time of year!
- Independence Day 3 – Wishes the recipient a fun, relaxing mid-summer’s celebration.
- Thanksgiving 1 – Talks about the importance of counting your blessings, and includes a sensational recipe for special sweet potato/pecan bake! Not only will your clients appreciate your thoughtful letter, they’ll love the recipe!
- Thanksgiving 2 – Turkeys, pumpkins and football rule the day! But this warm letter offers a thoughtful reminder to remember to give thanks for our abundance – plus, there’s a special recipe for Cranberry Sauce that no turkey should be served without!
- Thanksgiving 3 – Wishes the recipient a Happy Thanksgiving and provides a recipe for a sweet potato pie.
- Christmas 1 – This is a simple, yet effective letter that will let your clients know that you’re thinking about them during the Christmas season. It’s an easy way to spread some holiday cheer to your clients and prospects!
- Christmas 2 – Christmas is a celebration that is all about giving. And in that spirit, we’ve added two recipes – – one for a delightful potpourri to give or keep, the other for a yummy snack mix in the colors of the season, also great for giving and sharing.
- Christmas 3 – Wishes the recipient a happy holiday while providing a classic recipe to help them enjoy the winter festivities.
please click the button below.